Now

Now

Friday, August 13, 2010

Coincidence

Yesterday I found a coincidence between me and him, which is my student ID's number and his IC's number. My student ID's number is J10007723 and his IC's number is xxxxxx-10-7723. I showed him my ID card and tell him my ID's number. He's surprise and showed me his IC, it's a believable thing to us.
Yes, I'm enjoyable with my college life because it's nothing difficult to me in the college. About the study, it's not difficult to me too because I had learned it before in my secondary school. English, such Miss Jaya said, it's primary level to us because it's a basic... All of the subjects must learned from the basic first, including Accounting and Moral too... The most difficult one is the Moral Education out of 4 subjects because the defination of the Moral, I don't know what lecturer talking about when we inside the lecturer hall... But I will try my best to learn it and I really don't want I will fail this subjects. We are ready to start our Moral's assignment, I will try to get high score in here... Another subjects too!

No comments:

Post a Comment