Now

Now

Saturday, July 31, 2010

New Journey

Why I said it's a new journey? Because of my study in INTI college, Subang Jaya start on 2nd August, next Monday. My feelings are excited, nervous, and etc. Yesterday, 30th July, was the Orientation Day Programme for our college. I had attended for the Orientation, it's quite boring for me because the lecturers said no points for the talk. Then, I had taken my structure for the subjects of my program. My study on Monday until Thursday only, I can rest 3 days continuous which are Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Monday's classes is the most earlier, start at 0800 until 1200. My subjects have 'INTRODUCTION TO ACCOUNTING', 'INTRODUCTION TO COST ACCOUNTING', 'ENGLISH 1' and 'MORAL EDUCATION'.
Today, 31st July is my sister's birthday. I wishes her Happy Birthday and her wishes will come true. That's all for today, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment