Now

Now

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Trip to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Say hello to anyone again, I have a very long time hadn't wrote at here and keep sharing to all of you. Firstly, wishes Happy New 2011 Year to everyone. Then, I would like to enjoy my Vietnam trip to you.
At the 30th of December 2010, I had went to trip with my family. We had went to Ho Chi Minh City, the largest city of Vietnam. The first things that made me unforgettable are the traffic which included the motocycles and the taxicabs. Next, is the foods made me unforgettable too. It was mouth-watering, the famous foods in Vietnam are the noodles and the sauce which called fish syrup. We had went for joined with the Vietnamese for countdown the year of 2011. We had went to Mekong River which runs through 6 countries, China, Burma, Laos, Thailand, Combodia and Vietnam. We went there for joined with the traditional Vietnam's life. In addition, we also had went to the Cu Chi Tunnel, the base of the zone Party Committee and the High Command of Military Zone. It is a unique project of architecture, as an underground system of tunnel deeply located in the ground bed with numerous floors and alleys like a cobweb of over 200km long with its places of accommodation, meeting and fighting. Compair with the tunnel of Thailand, Cu Chi Tunnel is the most exciting one that I ever try before.
Although Vietnam is a country that hadn't been updated, but the peoples in there are more happiness than our country. Anyway, Vietnam is the place that made me exciting and more fun. Thank to my family which have a chance to brought me there. Hopefully, anyone are happy whenever go or back. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment